Attracting over 600,000 visitors a year, the Arras Christmas Market is an enchanting event that is considered one of the top Christmas market events in Northern France.
If you’re currently planning your own trip, or simply curious about what Arras Christmas Market is like, then we’re here to help.
Read on for an overview of Arras Christmas Market, with official dates, hotel recommendations, and locations.
NOTE: This is a Christmas market we haven’t personally visited yet, so all the information below is taken from official sources for your reference! If you have any personal tips from first-hand experience to add, let us know in the comments so we can improve this guide!
Arras Christmas Market Dates 2024
2024 Dates: TBA (Previous year’s event: November 24 – December 30)
Note: Visit the official event website here
Arras Christmas Market Locations
You can typically find Christmas market stalls and programming in Arras at the following locations:
- Grand Place: 50+ chalets, an ice rink, ice sculptures and the large Ferris Wheel
- Place des Héros: The Court of Wonders, with a giant Christmas tree and additional chalets
- Place d’Ipswich: Santa’s House
- Place du Théâtre: The elves square, with light projections and festive displays
- Place Foch: The enchanted station, where you can catch a Christmas train
Arras Christmas Market 2024 Hotels
Looking for a place to stay nearby while you visit Christmas markets? Here are some recommendations:
- Budget: Click here to check prices and availability
- Mid-Range: Click here to check prices and availability
- Luxury: Click here to check prices and availability
Official Arras Christmas Market Website
For the most up-to-date information and announcements, be sure to visit the event’s official website.
Help Us Improve This Arras Christmas Market Guide!
We’re constantly striving to make articles on this site more informative for our readers, so let us know in the comments if you’ve been to Arras Christmas Market and if there are any tips or must-knows you’d like to share.