While they’re known locally as ‘villages de Saint-Nicolas’ (or Saint-Nicholas villages), there’s no denying the magic of the Nancy Christmas Market scene, no matter what name it goes by.
From various themed villages scattered around town to Christmas classics like a large ferris wheel and skating rink, Nancy is truly a hidden gem Christmas destination in Northeastern France.
So whether you’re currently planning your own trip, or simply curious about what Nancy Christmas Market is like, we’re here to help.
Read on for an overview of Nancy Christmas Market, with official dates, hotel recommendations, and locations.
NOTE: This is a Christmas market we haven’t personally visited yet, so all the information below is taken from official sources for your reference! If you have any personal tips from first-hand experience to add, let us know in the comments so we can improve this guide!
Nancy Christmas Market Dates
2023 Dates TBA
Nancy Christmas Market 2023 Hotels
Looking for a place to stay nearby while you visit Christmas markets? Here are some recommendations:
- Budget: Click here to check prices and availability
- Mid-Range: Click here to check prices and availability
- Luxury: Click here to check prices and availability
Nancy Christmas Market Locations
You can typically find Christmas market stalls in Nancy at the following locations/”villages”:
- Place Charles III (Main Christmas Market Village)
- Place Vaudémont (Gourmet Village)
- Place des Bourgets (Artists’ Hamlet)
- Place Nelson Mandela (Jojo’s Village / Local Showcase)
- Place de la Carrière (Ferris Wheel Village)
- Place Simone Veil (Skating Rink Village)
- Allée Mercure (Mini Food and Music Village)
- Porte Saint-Nicolas
There is also usually a very Christmas tree display in Place Stanislas as well.
Official Nancy Christmas Market Website
For the most up-to-date information and announcements, be sure to visit the event’s official website.
Help Us Improve This Nancy Christmas Market Guide!
We’re constantly striving to make articles on this site more informative for our readers, so let us know in the comments if you’ve been to Nancy Christmas Market and if there are any tips or must-knows you’d like to share.